The East Anglian Garden Railway Show
Trade Stands and Layouts Including Live Steam.
2018 details below, to be updayed for 2019.
The East Anglia Garden Railway Show at Bressingham Steam Museum.
A Garden Scale Model Railway Exhibition with trade support and visiting layouts.
A special Entry Only price applies to this event day: £6.50 per person (Train rides are an extra cost: £2 per train and £1.50 per gallopers ride). Please note that Tesco Deals are not accepted on this event day.
Confirmed Trade Stalls:
Andy Lynch Railways
Mike Lawrence - Second hand G Scale
Arendt Peak:Twin Lakes (7mm narrow gauge)
G Scale Static Display
Sefton Yard (O Gauge)
Bideford Light Railway (G Scale)
Holmehurst (O Gauge)
Ffuglen Station (16mm battery electric loco's)
St Genny's (16mm live steam)
Kew Bridge East (16mm live steam)
Suffolk and Borders Light Railway (Bressingham's 16mm association permanent layout).
The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Society
The Advent Modellers
Other attractions on the day:
- Steam in Miniature featuring a parade of engines at 14:30.
- Footplate rides and driver experience courses available on the 2ft gauge Fen Railway. £5 per footplate ride and £10 per driver experience. These experiences can be booked on the day in the ticket office.
- There will double headed trains on the 2ft Fen Railway during the afternoon.
- The last 2ft Fen train of the day at 1630 is scheduled to be a quadruple headed train.
- Norfolk Fire Museum will be in attendance with a couple of vintage fire engines for visitors to climb aboard and learn about fire safety.
Tesco Deals are not accepted on this event day.